Two questions we get asked frequently at Uniquely You Orthodontics are “How much are braces for kids?” and “What’s the cost of braces for adults?” While every patient’s situation is unique, there are common denominators that affect all orthodontic treatment costs. These factors include:
- Length of Treatment: The length of treatment can vary depending on your needs and the type of braces that are best for you. This can affect the cost of treatment.
- Difficulty of Treatment: You may need a combination of treatments to achieve the best results. This depends on the type and severity of your condition.
- Insurance Coverage: Insurance coverage varies from plan to plan. The Uniquely You team is experienced at maximizing insurance benefits for their treatment. We will work with you and your insurance provider to make sure everything is handled correctly.
An Investment in Health and Happiness
Braces are an investment in the health and happiness of you or your child. Not only will Dr. Jim partner with you to create the best orthodontic treatment plan for your needs, but the entire expert team will work hard to create a financial plan that works for you.
Here are some ways to help make orthodontic treatment affordable:
- Maximize Your Insurance Benefits: If you are part of the 50% of patients seeking orthodontic treatment who have orthodontic coverage, be sure to let us know. Some carriers have a waiting period for orthodontic benefits, so early screening can help you plan to maximize insurance benefits.
- Use Flexible Spending Accounts: Flexible spending accounts or health savings accounts are available through many employers and can be a powerful way to save money for your orthodontic treatment. By getting your free smile assessment, you can plan to adequately fund your account for maximum tax advantage.
- Check for Hidden Fees: When consulting with several orthodontists, be sure to look for hidden fees. Sometimes a cheaper fee for treatment does not include broken bracket fees, retainers, etc. These add-on fees can increase the total treatment cost significantly.
- Inquire About Payment Arrangements: Flexible financing includes several payment options. These include a prepay in full discount, a down payment and monthly payments and extended payment plans.
At Uniquely You, your financing plan is customized with the same care and consideration as your treatment plan. We want you to be comfortable with your treatment and your payment arrangements. Dr. Jim and his team are committed to making every effort to help you get the smile you deserve. Call for your smile assessment to get all the details.